May 17, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us in person at The Cube, 8371 Northfield Blvd, for our monthly CPBA meeting.
7:45-8:00: Come 15 minutes early to network with other CPBA members and guests with complimentary coffee and refreshments. Fill new resident welcome bags with promo items.
8:00: President welcome, member + guest introductions
- Does your business experience the summer slowdown? If so, how do you prepare for/combat this?
- Cameron Burns, Watermark Agency – Web 3.0, Is your site ready for the future?
- Kevin Day, Opening a Bottle – Introduction to his wine publication and wine education/consulting business
8:40-9:00: Community and CPBA updates
- Jeff Ederer – CPBA updates
- Jen Mathes – CPBA events – Easter Egg Hunt thank you, Northfield INCubator recap, upcoming summer events & promotions
- Diane Deeter – MCA summer update
9:00-9:15: Stay after to continue networking.
Odd-numbered month meetings (1-January, 3-March, 5-May, 7-July, 9-September, and 11-November) will include welcome bags to be distributed to 50 new Central Park homeowners. One of the benefits of being a CPBA member is to include a promotional item—coupons, flyers, promo items (ex. pen, writing pads, etc.)—customized from your business to get the word out locally to those who are newest to the neighborhood. We will ask for volunteers to distribute these bags after the meeting.
Members please bring 50 enclosures (coupons, promo items) to this meeting to stuff in welcome bags!
Can’t make it to the meeting, but have items for Welcome Bags?