CPBA Monthly Meeting
March 15 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us in person at The Cube, 8371 Northfield Blvd, for our monthly CPBA meeting. At this time the CPBA is requiring all members and guests who attend in person to be fully vaccinated.
Additionally, there is an online Zoom for those who can’t attend in person or choose to be unvaccinated.
- 7:45-8:00: Come 15 minutes early to network with other CPBA members and guests with complimentary coffee and refreshments. Fill welcome bags with promo items.
- 8:00: President welcome, member + guest introductions
- 8:10-8:20: Community and CPBA updates
- Diane Deeter, MCA
- Geoff Horsfall, CPUN
- Jen Mathes – CPBA events & programming
- 8:20-8:30: Discussion
- 8:30-9:00: Speakers:
- Nicole Corder, Denver Central Park Living Magazine
- Michelle Stefanon, Amore Fiori
- 9:00-9:15: Stay after to continue networking. Grab welcome bags for delivery when leaving.
This meeting will include a Zoom option for those who cannot make it in person. The link will be active on Tuesday, March 15 from 8:00-9:00 am.
Odd-numbered month meetings (1-January, 3-March, 5-May, 7-July, 9-September, and 11-November) will include welcome bags to be distributed to 50 new Central Park homeowners. One of the benefits of being a CPBA member is to include a promotional item—coupons, flyers, promo items (ex. pen, writing pads, etc.)—customized from your business to get the word out locally to those who are newest to the neighborhood. We will ask for volunteers to distribute these bags after the meeting.
Members please bring 50 enclosures (coupons, promo items) to this meeting to stuff in welcome bags!
Can’t make it to the monthly meeting, but have items for the Welcome Bags?